1.3

My friend is getting married. I ordered custom monogrammed whiskey glasses. I realized my human mistake because I put in the bride's last initial instead of her future one. I placed the order at 9:44pm on December 2. I emailed the help desk at 9:58pm to fix this mistake. The very next morning, this is the response I got"

"Your order was under production this morning so we weren't able to change the order in anyway. Being that the item is personalized, you wouldn't be able to cancel the order."

I told them my correction happened minutes after I ordered the night before they even opened for business. Next response:

"I apologize for your disappointment, after you placed the order, it was sent to warehouse to be processed, your request was not caught in time."

So they basically chose to make me pay for something that is worthless and won't admit it's their fault for not correcting the order in time.

My response:

"Based on your responses, it's clear you guys chose not to extend common courtesy to fix this issue. Your entire correspondence has been a huge EFF you to me, a would have been returning customer who really liked your items available. If you checked the timestamp, you would know I did what I could. But your business did not. Anyway, it's not like your business cares one bit. If you were in my place, you would be extremely upset. As is the case, you're on the other side of the fence and do not care at all about this situation.

Anyway, I said and did all I could and you guys obviously made ZERO effort."

Please for the love of all that is good and courteous in the world, DO NOT EVER do business with them.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with HomeWetBar?

Comments